Symplectix 4 juin 2021

 

Séminaire actuellement dans le cadre du trimestre IHP.
Pour plus d'info voir ici: https://indico.math.cnrs.fr/event/5767/

 

10h45 : Alfonso Sorrentino (Rome)

Title: Rigidity phenomena in Billiard and Hamiltonian Dynamics

Abstract: In this talk I shall address several rigidity questions appearing in the study of  billiard maps and Hamiltonian dynamical systems, with a particular focus on their integrability and their action-spectral properties.

 

13h45 : Yusuke Kawamoto (ENS & Sorbonne Université) 

Title: Around a Question of Entov-Polterovich-Py

Abstract: In this talk I will discuss a celebrated question posed by Entov, Polterovich and Py on quasimorphisms. First I will explain my partial answer to this question which is based on my preprint and then I will explain other phenomena related to this topic which is a joint work with Egor Shelukhin.